Welcome to 2015 and a new year of Sports Geek Podcasts. Sean in interviewed by Dom McKenna at The Entrepreneur Club Melbourne event and you’ll find out how Sports Geek got started.
On this Sports Geek Podcast you will learn:
- How my IT background gave me an edge as Sports Geek
- How important my trips to USA for networking and research
- How I secured Mark Cuban as a podcast guest
- You’ll learn about my angel investor
- What you need to do if you want to succeed using social media
- What were key steps in building Sports Geek into a successful business
- Why podcasting has been so important to me
- What is my #SportsBizResolution and let me know what is yours
- My case that Melbourne is the sporting capital of the world
- What do you want from Sports Geek Podcast in 2015?
Resources from the podcast
- Read more on How I improve on this blog post on SeanCallanan.com. Thanks to Tim Morrison from Timson.co for snapping the pictures.
- See you at the Asian Cup on Twitter (@AFCAsianCup) on Instagram and Facebook, listen to ep 73 with Michael Brown
- Thanks for feedback on Bunny’s story, my angel investor. Please support great causes like these ones:
- Read the #SportsBizResolution tweets collated by Russell Scibetti
- See you at a future Entrepreneur Club Melbourne event
- Melbourne Sports Business Professionals – join Sports Business Melbourne Meetup
- Grab your ticket to @SEATConference in San Francisco 19-22 July 2015 and SEAT London March 17 2015
- Contact Sean if you’re interested in the pre-SEAT trip taking in sports in Seattle, Portland & San Francisco
- Like SEAT on Facebook and follow @SEATconference on Twitter.
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
My #SportsBizResolution for 2015…. and beyond