Back from SEAT Conference in Kansas City, what a great conference. This special Sports Geek Podcast episode is a full audio replay of my #SEAT2013 presentation with Philippe Dore from NASCAR. You can follow along via on Slideshare below or download from Slideshare.
More SEAT related podcasts coming up soon, so stay tuned.
More specifically, in this podcast you’ll find out about:
- What makes up the digital campaign trifecta
- Why you’ll want to visit Western Australia for next holiday
- How Nike activated Kobe Bryant using Twitter BEFORE he joined Twitter
- How Australian Open & Wimbledon developed infotainment for digital fans
- How you can activate a stadium even when it is EMPTY
- How NBA & NFL teams activate off-season events like Draft night
Follow the slides as you listen…
Resources from the episode
- Find Philippe Dore on Twitter (@digitaldore) and Linkedin
- West Coast Eagles Nic Nat video
- Kobe Bryant Black Mamba Nike activation video
- Mobilizing 12th man case study and video
- MLB Moundball
- Nike She Runs The Night Video
- True Blue HQ activation using Digital Cheer Squad
- Sports Trendsmap #ALvMU Case Study
- Introducing Sports Trendsmap on Ep 11 with #ALvMU case study
- SEAT 2013 Fan Cam – Tag yourself & connect.
- Follow #SEAT2013 for more updates from SEAT Conference
Videos from presentation
On iTunes? Subscribe to the Sports Geek Podcast in iTunes, if you liked the episode please leave comment or rating.
If you have a question for the podcast please leave it using Speakpipe plugin on the left of this page.
Search for “Sports Geek Podcast” on other podcast apps, please let us know if you can’t find it.