Very excited announcement in this Sports Geek Podcast, we are happy to announce in partnership with Trendsmap.com the first Sports Trendsmap built for the A-League All-Stars game against Manchester United. In this episode I chat with Francis on ABC Grandstand how Sports Trendsmap cam together and I talk about some of the future plans we have for it. After a brief appearance by Kevin Naylor from Indiana Pacers to promote SEAT Conference I take a look at some advanced Facebook ad options using Custom Audiences.
More specifically, in this podcast you’ll find out about:
- How Trendsmap pulls in tweets using API
- How Sports Trendsmap works for an event or brand
- Why you should be careful where you walk when in Boston Celtics locker room
- Why does SEAT conference have closed sessions?
- How you can target your database with Facebook Ads
- How you can increase app installs for you team mobile application.
- What is a Facebook Dark Post?
Resources from the episode
- Check out Trendsmap.com and Trendsmap Plus
- Find John Barratt on Twitter (@johnbarratt) and Linkedin
- Find Kevin Naylor on Twitter (@Hoops4Kev) and Linkedin
- Register for SEAT 2013 including 3 for 2 offer and 4 for 3 offer
- Read more on Facebook Ads at JonLoomer.com and check out his Social Media Pubcast
- Discussion on Twitter Ads with Daniel Pinne from Melbourne Storm
- Thanks to Kevin Perry (@BigKevAU from StadiumGrub.com.au) Origin for Sounds of the Game
On iTunes? Subscribe to the Sports Geek Podcast in iTunes, if you liked the episode please leave comment or rating.
If you have a question for the podcast please leave it using Speakpipe plugin on the left of this page.
Thanks for tuning in, I’d love your feedback in the comments or send me a tweet @seancallanan