On this week’s episode Sean catches up with Vine superstar, Ian Padgham. Ian is an artist and is widely regarded as a Vine expert working with a many global and well known brands.
On this podcast you’ll learn about:
- How Ian’s career led him to making Vine videos
- What is was like in the early days at Twitter when they purchased Vine
- How working within the limitations of a simple platform can bring out the best ideas
- “Vine is a cocktail napkin of video”
- Why a creative cup of coffee is vital
- How to brief your creatives
- What Ian looks to deliver with Minnesota Vikings
Resources from the podcast
- Thanks again to Ian Padgham, connect with him on Vine, Twitter (@Origiful), Linkedin, Instagram and YouTube
- Check out Ian’s website
- Other podcasts that may interest you:
- Other articles of interest:
- This guy quit his job at Twitter to make Vines full time — now he earns thousands per 6-second video
- Ian Padgham: I almost never go online
- Twitter buys Vine before launch
- Monetising Vine
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
- Have you joined the world’s largest #SportsBiz Slack Community?
Some tweets you may have missed
Cool #EURO2016 activations
Vikings kick off!
— Minnesota Vikings (@Vikings) September 11, 2016
Look kids, Big Ben!
Wish we could turn back time. https://t.co/IAb53FNhZK
— Ian Padgham (@origiful) June 24, 2016
How to subscribe to Sports Geek Podcast
Thanks for the review on iTunes
Best Australian Sports Podcast
in iTunes by acoumailleau from Australia on February 9, 2016
As a sport marketing professional, I listen and follow Sean religiously and the Sports Geek podcast never disappoints! From international guests to local sport expert, it always delivers the best content!!