Recently in London on #SportsGeekTrip I caught up with Richard Clarke Managing Editor of Arsenal Media Group to discuss content, social media platforms and much more. Also in this week I play a snippet from comedian's Wil Anderson's appearance on Beers, Blokes & Business on how he engages super fans and why it is important. On this podcast you’ll find out about:
- What content works for Arsenal
- Youtube strategy for Arsenal to engage global audience
- Fan centric approach taken by Richard to deliver to Arsenal fans
- How Instagram is going gangbusters for Arsenal
- What social media platform they might next tackle
- Snapchat – Yay or Nay?
- What sports teams can learn from Wil Anderson on keeping your super fans happy
Resources from the episode
Congrats to @Arsenal #GunningForTheCup a success
Listen to Rich make the call in the FA Cup Final win with the Social Media Post of the week.
Help me improve this podcast, I'd love your feedback via this short survey. Thanks for reviews on iTunes
See you in Miami for SEAT 2014
As I said on the podcast I'm looking forward to seeing many podcast listeners and guests in Miami for SEAT Conference in July. If you want to connect with sports executives then Miami is the place to be, secure your registration now.
Listening via iTunes?
Subscribe to the Sports Geek Podcast in iTunes, if you liked the episode please leave a review on iTunes and help spread the word on your networks. Thanks in advance.
Follow Sports Geek on Soundcloud, all episodes available.