In this Sports Geek Replay episode, Sean Callanan chats with Phoenix Suns' Steve Reese in this Sports Geek interview.
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- What is it like to move the IT infrastructure of an NFL team?
- How IT is a big part of modern sports high performance
- The deal Steve made with high performance to benefit himself & front office
- Why sleep is key for better health
- How a better sleep helps you deal with daily distractions
- How understanding your sleep patterns is paramount to a good nights sleep.
- How Steve is planning to manage new sleep regime with the stadium renovation project
Listen to Steve Reese on Sports Geek
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek