Sean Callanan chats with Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban on this Sports Geek Replay episode.
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- Why Mark built Cyber Dust
- Importance of understanding your digital footprint
- How you can use Xpire to clean up your bad social media posts
- Why you might think your posts are OK but other might not
- How the NBA owner landscape has changed in 12 years
- What impact China will have on next NBA digital deal
- Why the next big sports battle will happen off the court
- Mark's advice if you want to work in sports
- Why Mark invests in Shark Tank pitches
- How much work goes into Shark Tank when the cameras are turned off
- How the Mavs crowd sourced their alternate jersey design
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek