In this Sports Geek Replay, Sean Callanan interviews Portland Trailblazers', Dewayne Hankins:
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- Dewayne's sports business journey from Wild, Kings to Blazers
- How the digital remit widened from just content
- Why Blazers fans & brand are co connected
- What does a Chief Innovation Officer do?
- Why this podcast was rescheduled and what it was like when the NBA shut down
- How Dewayne and team managed WFH and COVID lockdown
- Impact of Black Lives Matter on Blazers community and organisation and what they are doing now
- What is it like covering a team in NBA Bubble
Listen to Dewayne Hankins on Sports Geek
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek