Sean Callanan chats with Colin Kelly from the Los Angeles Football Club on this Sports Geek Replay episode.
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- Colin Kelly on his journey into digital and sports business industry
- What it was like working in digital during the early sports web space
- The challenges of building a fan base
- How do they integrate fan opinion and stories into their digital efforts
- How they leverage social ad platforms
- What is the 3252 Supporters' Group and how it all started
Listen to Colin Kelly on Sports Geek
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek