Richard Clarke is the managing editor for Arsenal Media Group driving all the content for Arsenal fans around the world, we chat with him on ABC Grandstand. In a recent visit to Perth I sat down with Matthew Gepp to discuss what has worked for West Coast Eagles and what they have planned for 2014.
On this podcast you’ll find out about:
- What are key drivers for Arsenal Media group?
- Why Arsenal is in the global fan development business
- How Arsenal fans compare around the world
- Importance of appealing to your aspirant fans
- How Arsenal integrate players into Twitter engagement
- How West Coast Eagles use Eagles Vision to connect with fans across Western Australia
- Importance of educating athletes on positives and negatives of social media
- Understanding your fan demographic when posting content
- Value of social media promotion for your branded content
Resources from the episode
Congrats to @Arsenal
Social Media Post of the Week
This post is from from FC Augsburg, why don't more teams use puppets? Please tweet in your nominations for social media post of the week to @SportsGeek or @seancallanan.
Listening via iTunes?
Subscribe to the Sports Geek Podcast in iTunes, if you liked the episode please leave a comment or rating.