What is the best call to action on television advertising? Send fans to domain or encourage the social conversation? In this Sports Geek Podcast we discuss that with Adrian Kinderis and look at the advertising from the AFL and NRL Grand Finals on comparison with NFL Super Bowl. Education is a big part of sales process as LA Clippers explain variable and dynamic ticket pricing to their season ticket holders.
More specifically, in this podcast you’ll find out about:
- Why domains are important part advertising strategy
- How new top level domains may change the way we see the internet
- The importance of a digital team to be ready to respond to social campaigns
- Why you need to think like Zuck
- What is variable pricing and dynamic pricing?
- What Google extension we think are must install
Resources from the episode
Listening via iTunes?
Subscribe to the Sports Geek Podcast in iTunes, if you liked the episode please leave a comment or rating.
If you have a question for the podcast, please leave it using Speakpipe plugin on the left of this page.