In this Play Media Replay episode, Sean Callanan & Chris Derrick discuss how can brands reach gamers on mobile.
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- What are the opportunities for brands in mobile gaming?
- What is co-streaming and how did Ninja & Myth drive viewers for Valorant First Strike?
- How Among Us exploded during lockdown
- Why gaming brings gamers together not apart
- How brands can engage fans around CyberPunk buzz
- Why Microsoft bought Smash.gg
- How brands can engage grassroots esports
- Why Backbone will be a hot item this Christmas
Join the Play Media Discord
Learn more about gaming at Play Media, for weekly Play Media Insights email sign up here
Watch Play Media series on YouTube
This episode is available in audio form on the Sports Geek feed on available all podcast platforms