Good to catch up with Peter Stringer from the Boston Celtics one of the first guys I followed and connected with when I started Sports Geek. Pete and I discuss how the digital landscape has changed and his foray into the world of podcasting. On ABC Grandstand we discuss security issues around the celebrity iCloud hacking scandal.
On this podcast you’ll learn about:
- What Peter's role looked like in 2005
- Why getting data our of Facebook was important
- How mobile is becoming the primary platform for sports fans
- How pre game became a driver for Celtics mobile app
- What Peter has learned as a podcaster
- What athletes need to do to secure their phones
- Why teams are using video on Facebook
Resources from the episode
Join the conversation, send us a tweet
Are you following @Celtics on Twitter?
Are you on Cyber Dust? Add me