On this week's episode Sean catches up with Nick Truelson, Chief Commerical Officer for the Western Bulldogs. In the “year of the underdog” in sport, Nick chats with Sean about the Bulldogs historic premiership win, ending the longest premiership drought in AFL history.
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- How the club has changed since the first podcast I did with the Bulldogs 4 years ago
- How the final series was managed from an internal commercial point of view
- How the Bulldogs have capitalised post grand final yet still remaining a true Community Club
- Overwhelming support from Bulldog fans (and from everyone else)
- The power of the celeb fan
- 3 teams, 3 Cups, 1 club