BONUS episode – This is a replay of the Digital Sport Leaders where Daniel McLaren chats digital & sport with Sean Callanan. Once you listen you should subscribe to Digital Sport Leaders podcast for further episodes.
On this Digital Sport Leaders podcast you'll learn about:
- How Sean works with sports teams and how it has changed over the years
- How to find out what sponsors really want from digital
- What sports digital landscape looked like in 2009 when Sports Geek started
- Strategies on Snapchat and the opportunity it represents for teams
- Why podcasting will continue to grow
- Why Sean is bullish on eSports and why sports teams are terrific partners
Resources from the Digital Sport Leaders podcast
- Thanks again to Dan McLaren (@DanielMcLaren) from Digital Sport
- Subscribe to Digital Sports Leaders on iTunes & AudioBoom
- Other podcasts that may interest you:
- Join the Sports Business Slack community
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek