With Digital Cheer Squad implemented at five major clubs, Sports Geek gives you an update on how each are tracking.
Cowboys Social Club
- Fans had to sign-up to the #CowboysSocialClub and complete four tasks using their Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Entrants went into the running to win a football signed by the entire Cowboys squad.
- The competition took place over three days with over 80 fans getting involved.
- 9% of fans completed all four tasks.
@DigiCheerSquad provided updates as the weekend on Saturday:
Well done to those who completed all four tasks and congratulations to Sam who took away the signed ball:
— Sam L (@Sam_Grains) June 17, 2013
Did You Know…
- #CowboysSocialClub fans have liked 700 posts on the Cowboys Facebook page.
- The #ridemcowboys hashtag has been used 1400+ times by #CowboysSocialClub fans.
- Fans have earned more than 15,000 #CowboysSocialClub points for sharing cowboys.com.au content on Facebook.
True Blue HQ
The same concept was applied; fans had to sign up with #TrueBlueHQ, the team’s Digital Cheer Squad implementation, and perform tasks with their social media accounts to go into the draw to win a double pass to the Blues-France game.
The three winners were announced via the team's Twitter account:
— The Blues (@BluesRugbyTeam) June 10, 2013
Did You Know…
- Over 1200 #truebluehq fans have liked Blues Facebook posts.
- The #trueblue hashtag has been used in over 2,600 #truebluehq fan tweets.
- @BluesRugbyTeam has been mentioned over 5600 times by #truebluehq fans on Twitter.
Crows Core Launch
— Adelaide Crows (@Adelaide_FC) June 4, 2013
Following another successful #CrowsChat on Twitter, Crows Core, the Adelaide's Digital Cheer Squad was launched – giving fans a chance to channel their online support for the Crows and interact with like-minded fans.
#CrowsChat has been a big success for Crows every Tuesday night, the fans are engaged in deep discussion on a Tuesday night and the fans loved checking their Crows Core scores late into the night.
Fans were greeted with this video from Bernie Vince (@bvince17) upon arrival to Crows Core: