In this Play Media Replay episode, Chris Derrick & Sean Callanan discuss how gaming & pop culture is intrinsically linked.
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- Why did a COD streamer steal the show at the Australian Open?
- Why FIFA is a fave game of athletes, musicians and gamers?
- Why gamers are now setting trends.
- See NBA star’s Ben Simmons streaming setup
- Why Fortnite is one of the biggest marketing platforms for some of the world’s biggest IP owners
- How video games have staying power – 35 years and going strong for Mario
Join the Play Media Discord
Learn more about gaming at Play Media, for weekly Play Media Insights email sign up here