In this episode of Sports Geek Sean Callanan interviews TEG's Managing Director Tim McGregor:
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- How the live event business has developed across from music, family entertainment & sport
- What challenges 2020 has brought to the live entertainment industry?
- The economic impact of COVID-19 and what steps are being taken to plan events returning
- How TEG Live continues to evolve developing new entertainment options like Melbourne Esports Open
- Big stadium events will return, how fan experiences and technology will help it happen
Listen to TEG Live's Tim McGregor on Sports Geek
Can't see podcast player? Click here to listen
Resources from the podcast
- Connect with Tim McGregor on Linkedin and follow @timmcgr on Twitter
- Please join Sean on #SportsBizZoom calls
- Some more Sports Geek stadium/event episodes you might like to check out:
- Like this podcast? Support our Patreon campaign.
Gunners in 2021!
⚡JUST ANNOUNCED: Stadium Rock Is Back! @gunsnroses return to Australia with a larger-than-life stadium tour in November 2021. Don’t miss one of the greatest bands of all time!
🎫 Tickets on sale to the public from Thursday 26 November
All details at https://t.co/A3uKto2fai pic.twitter.com/DkzFoG6M3k
— TEG DAINTY (@TEGDAINTY) November 18, 2020
Looking forward to Melbourne Esport Open to return in 2021, hopefully with Gravitas on stage again
There he is @Pabu22 on the @RodLaverArena stage representing @Gravitas in the show match with @GoldenGuardians at @MelbEsportsOpen #iamopl#GravitasGlory pic.twitter.com/OurCmVAP2a
— Gravitas (@Gravitas) August 31, 2019
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek