This is part of the Sports Geek Replay series where we are posting some of the best Sports Geek Podcast episodes based on download, listener and social media feedback.
Today's episode features Kenny Lauer from Golden State Warriors (before winning the NBA Championship in 2015) originally posted in January 2014.
On this podcast you’ll find out about:
- How Kenny brought is customer strategist skills to sports
- Why Google Hangouts is the jewel in the crown for Google+
- How Warriors leverage their proximity to Silicon Valley
- How the Warriors are using Oracle Arena as a petri dish
- Why new Warriors stadium will be a living & breathing stadium where contextual computing will be the norm
- How Warriors will use inaudible tones from stadium speakers to drive actions in mobile app
- What Warriors are planning for their own Google Glass app
- Why sponsors are excited with development in sports CRM industry
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek