In this Sports Geek Podcast we look at the power of the crowds online for content and potentially funding new projects. We discuss motorsport with Ford Brown from V8 Supercars getting ready for Bathurst 1000. Facebook have changed the rules once again, are you up to date? We also profile what must be the world's smallest Instagram project from Projecteo. Find out what new project has hit the podcast community.
More specifically, in this podcast you’ll find out about:
- How fans can power your content plan
- How grass roots sports can leverage crowd funding boom
- Why V8 Supercars turned to fans to tell the story of Bathurst 1000
- How Facebook promotion guidelines will affect sports teams
- What is Beers, Blokes & Business? Why you should listen.
- How to show off your best Instagram shots old school style
Resources from the episode
Here is how small Projecteo projector actually is…
It is bloody small… but geeky cool
Comes with equally small instructions
On iTunes? Subscribe to the Sports Geek Podcast in iTunes, if you liked the episode please leave comment or rating.
If you have a question for the podcast please leave it using Speakpipe plugin on the left of this page.