Another week, that means another Sports Geek Podcast! Thanks for the feedback once again, I've included some of your feedback on the Podcast page and will include more as it comes in, thanks for sharing. Please let me know what you want in this podcast and I'll do my best to provide – interviews, case studies, campaign reviews, app & tools reviews.
In this podcast we discuss the world of location based social networks or geolocation with Tariq Ahmad from Sport Shadow on ABC Grandstand Digital with Francis Leach. On HarfTime with Daniel Harford we discuss the 12 types of social media personalities. Since David Beckham announced his retirement last week we go back to our archives and ask Lisa Bregman from LA Galaxy about the impact Beckham had on the Galaxy's digital platforms.
More specifically, in this podcast you’ll find out about:
- How sports fans are using location based social networks
- What are the 12 types of personalities on social media and what does this mean for sports marketers
- What was it like having a sports mega brand like David Beckham on LA Galaxy squad
- How to design and prototype your next mobile app using pen and paper
- How athletes should behave on Twitter and why swearing is sometimes OK
Download the episode here
Resources from the episode
On iTunes? Subscribe to the Sports Geek Podcast in iTunes, if you liked the episode please leave comment or rating.
Don't use iTunes? Subscribe using this feed, we are also available on Stitcher
Thanks for tuning in, I'd love your feedback in the comments or send me a tweet @seancallanan