On this week’s podcast we chat with Oscar Ugaz about the European sports digital scene and his time at Real Madrid. Included in this episode is a sneak peek at our interview with David Morris Sochi silver medalist in the aerials from our chat on Beers, Blokes & Business.
Like this episode? please leave a review in iTunes.
Looking to improve your skills in social media? Come along to our Sports Geek Social Media One Day Educational on March 31st listen to podcast for promo code ($50 off).
On this podcast you’ll find out about:
- What Oscar thinks the keys are behind connected stadiums
- How Real Madrid used Facebook gaming to raise money
- Why YouTube is perfect fit for sports content
- What the Australian Olympic team learned about social media after London
- How athletes like David Morris dealt with huge influx of social media attention
- How Google+ is finding it’s way into sports market
- How digital fans will be given the Front Row treatment at Old Trafford
- Follow @oscarugaz on Twitter and on Linkedin
- Follow David Morris on @AerialSkier on Twitter and on Instagram and on Facebook and Linkedin, find him at AerialSkier.com
- Come along to DSLondon on April 22 when I’m in London
- We did support David before he won…
- Check out Beers, Blokes & Business on iTunes and Stitcher David Morris episode will be ep 30.
- Ep #40 dedicated to Bad Boy Piston Bill Laimbeer, here he is in a remix video with german rock soundtrack
- Have you signed up for Sports Geek News? You missed this last week.
Social Media Post of the Week
Manchester United announced Front Row an initiative to bring digital fans closer to the players at Old Trafford using Google Hangouts.
Send in your nominations for best social media post of the week – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine… for whatever reason fan engagement, sponsorship activation, cool content….
Closing 2 Cents
Listening via iTunes?
Subscribe to the Sports Geek Podcast in iTunes, if you liked the episode please leave a review on iTunes and help spread the word on your networks. Thanks in advance.
Follow Sports Geek on Soundcloud, all episodes available.
See you at Sports Geek One Day Educational Social Media Workshop?
Learn how your business, brand or team can use social media to drive business results.
Find out how I used social media to build Sports Geek and what I teach sports teams to engage fans and sell memberships and tickets.
Listen to podcast for $50 discount promo code.
Find out more