In this Sports Geek Podcast we look at the College Football scene with Chris Freet from the University of Miami. Chris talks about Hurricanes Game Pass a new loyalty system to reward the season ticket holders. We chat with Emeric Ernoult from Agorapulse about latest in Facebook trends as we compare the Facebook activity of teams in UK with Manchester United & Arsenal and USA with Green Bay Packers and San Francisco 49ers, see the infographics below.
More specifically, in this podcast you’ll find out about:
- How NCAA football fan differs from NFL fan
- How loyalty is helping develop a clearer picture of the fan
- Finding the balance to reward fans in loyalty systems
- Hurricanes USocial suite activation
- How Facebook Edgerank changes may affect your page
- What are the ramifications of the latest Facebook Promotion guidelines
- How you can use Agorapulse to acquire more data from your digital fan base
Resources from the episode
- Find Chris Freet on Twitter (@ChrisFreet) and Linkedin
- Find Emeric Ernoult on Twitter (@eernoult) and Linkedin
- Hurricanes game day looks like this [Video]
- Content from Hurricanes USocial Suite
- Check out Agorapulse to benchmark your Facebook stats with free trial
- Run a content on your timeline? Good idea or nightmare?
- Facebook has changed the rules, listen to Ep 16 of Sports Geek Podcast
- Please leave a question for future Sports Geek Podcast via Speakpipe
- Check out Beers, Blokes & Business podcast (BeersBlokesBusiness.com or iTunes or Stitcher)
English Premier League Teams Vs National Football League
On iTunes? Subscribe to the Sports Geek Podcast in iTunes, if you liked the episode please leave comment or rating.
If you have a question for the podcast please leave it using Speakpipe plugin on the left of this page.
Search for “Sports Geek Podcast” on other podcast apps, please let us know if you can’t find it.