Following on from our first guide, Understanding Facebook Data, we are pleased to announce the release of our new guide, Building Facebook Campaigns.
In this guide, we will take you through the process of building Facebook campaigns, ads sets and ads – the Sports Geek way.
What you'll learn
- The benefits of using Facebook Business Manager
- How to ensure your Digital Plumbing is set up correctly to track the effectiveness of your advertising
- How to develop your own Digital Campaign Plan to assist with the ad creation process
- The top 5 Campaign Objectives that we are consistently using with sports clients
- Why you should adopt naming conventions for easy reporting
- Why you need to think like a fan when creating your ads
- What indicators to look for and track to derive success from your advertising
Who is this for?
- Digital marketers looking to better understand Facebook Ads
- Ticketing and Membership teams looking to to leverage Facebook fan base to sell more tickets
- Sponsorship staff looking to amplify partner campaigns
Facebook continues to be a dominant player in the sports world and it will continue to do so as it is targeting sports rights in the near future. Sports biggest opportunity is to unlock their Facebook fan base via advertising to see returns in ticketing, merchandise and sponsorship. We've run campaigns for sports clients for ticketing, merchandise and sponsor campaigns using these methods as well as campaigns for Sports Geek.
We hope this guide has helped you in achieving those efforts. It is great to be a part of the sports digital community and watching it grow over the past 9 years. We feel we are still at the start of the journey as the digital landscape continues to evolve.