Sports Business Melbourne
We work in the sporting capital of the world, we fight each other for fans every single day.
Meet and network with fellow sports executives who work on weekends to make sure your sports teams have success on and off the field.
If you work in sports business, you know why you love it and if you want to work in sports come along to find out why.
Our goal is to run #SportsBizMelb monthly across different venues in Melbourne to allow sports business executives catch up, share stories and network.
The #SportsBizMelb run down
6:00pm start but arrive earlier if it is a nice day. Tell your boss it's professional development. Send a tweet using hashtag #SportsBizMelb to say you're on the way and @seancallanan will meet you there.
Bring your business cards and be ready to network!
Who should attend?
People who have attended sports business networking nights in the past include:
- Executives who work in professional sports team & leagues (AFL, Cricket, NRL, A-League, NBL) – Marketing, Membership, Digital, Game Operations
- Executives who work for sports organisations (VIS, Golf Australia, Hockey Australia)
- Partners & Vendors who work in sports – Technology, Marketing, Consulting
- Sports business students looking to break into the business.
- Guests who have appeared on Sports Geek Podcast