Money in Esports
Sports Geek and SG Esports founder Sean Callanan will be hosting and speaking at the Money in Esports Summit in Sydney, on Friday 9th August.
Sean will be sharing what he has learnt about the esports industry through his Sports Geek interviews and his team ownership with Gravitas in the OPL, along with moderating several panels.
Discover how brands are currently investing in esports around the globe, as well as strategies that will enable your brand or organisation to tap into this rapidly growing market by connecting with esports fans.
Visit MoneyInSport.com and use code SPORTSGEEK-25 for 25% off your ticket, as a friend of Sports Geek.
Who will you learn from?
Learn from and engage with a number of industry leaders, all thought leaders and practitioners eager to share their ideas and expertise on the esports industry.
Here are some of the speakers you will learn from
- Sean Callanan, SG Esports/Sports Geek – Owns Gravitas playing in the OPL
- Chris Schubert, Riot Games – Why esports is important for League of Legends
- Rob O’Gorman, Tennis Australia – Learn about Fortnite Summer Smash at Australian Open
- Ben Allen, Nielsen – What does the esports audience look like in Australia
- Lewis Mitchell, Twitch – Learn how fans engage with Twitch broadcasts
- Michael Carmody, Legacy/Adelaide Football Club – Integration with esports and professional sports
- Ben Green, ESL – How esports broadcasts are different to traditional sports
- Jacquie Garrett, GGWP Academy – What do content creator do in esports & gaming?
More to be announced…
Why you should attend?
Money in Esports Summit is the perfect opportunity for those in the sports business, marketers, sponsorship managers, partnership managers and agencies interested in learning the basics of esports and how it may be a good fit for your brand or clients.
Additionally you'll get to see esports in action with our networking event from 4pm that will feature an OPL match between Gravitas & Mammoth on the big screen. Which will look something like this and you'll be able to ask questions to follow the match.
It's time for @maccas spicy Macca's® Top 3 Plays! #IAMOPL
Don't forget we are back this Friday & Saturday at 4pm (AEST) https://t.co/YAx7APPFUZ@DireWolves @Gravitas @LegacyOCE @ChiefsESC @ORDER_army pic.twitter.com/vrVHc0w9DE
— Oceanic Pro League (@OPL) July 23, 2019
The Money in Esports Summit is a half day mini conference with a careful selection of proven experts in the esports industry in Australia.
Money in Esports will be held on August 9 2019 at the International Convention Centre Sydney.
Book your ticket now with our discount code
Visit MoneyInSport.com and use the code SPORTSGEEK-25 for 25% off your ticket, as a friend of SG Esports.
Business of Esports
Learn more about esports with this recent Sky News feature on the business of esports featuring Sean Callanan.