This is part of the Sports Geek Replay series where we are posting some of the best Sports Geek Podcast episodes based on download, listener and social media feedback.
Today’s episode features Steve Ziff from Jacksonville Jaguars, originally posted in October 2015.
On this Sports Geek Podcast you will learn about:
- Why Steve believes data is the quarter in the machine
- You won't believe how much data Duval Dash has generated
- How he transitioned from the NHL to NFL – Florida Panthers to Jaguars
- Establishing Jaguars Black and how they identified the right users and delivering the impact
- Jaguars UK – Global reach from Jacksonville
See you at SEAT in Salt Lake City
Join us at SEAT Conference in Salt Lake City Utah on July 14-15 2023. Many of our podcast guests are SEAT attendees.
SEAT is the conference where sports technology executives unite to discuss and solve the tech problems the sports industry is facing. Collaboration across multiple tracks of technology, digital and data has helped the sports industry deliver improvements across stadium access, wi-fi, security, fan engagement, social media, digital content, ticketing and sponsorship revenue. Sean Callanan, Sports Geek