In this Play Media Replay episode, Chris Derrick & Sean Callanan discuss how to video game publishers market themselves to gamers.
On this podcast you'll learn about:
- How big video game publishers leverage traditional marketing methods
- Why so much marketing is driven by global
- What does local video game marketing look like?
- How hype helps and sometimes harms a new video game release
- How does esports becoming a marketing function for publishers
- Why brands need to be agile to leverage buzz created and generated around new game releases
- We look at Rainbow Six in our Explain a Game segment
- LCO starts with a bang, good to see LoL Esports back (and Gravitas getting the GRVWin)
Join the Play Media Discord
Learn more about gaming at Play Media, for weekly Play Media Insights email sign up here