Please subscribe to Sports Geek News to stay in touch with latest in the sports digital world.
Each week you’ll get the very same links we read, never worry about missing a tweet or a Linkedin post.
Over 1500 subscribers from USA, Europe & Australia subscribe to Sports Geek News working in sports & digital across all the big sports including NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, EPL, UFC, AFL, NRL, Cricket and many more.
Every subscriber to Sports Geek News will get a copy of
“Digital Campaigns from around the world” eBook which supported Sean’s keynote at SEAT in Miami.
Sports Digital News You May Have Missed
- Attend #SBWeek16 this Tuesday - Sports Business Week - 11 Sep 2016
- Eric Blankenship on membership sales and connecting fans around the globe - 08 Sep 2016
- How Maple Leafs & Raptors integrate partners in digital - 01 Sep 2016
- Greg Mize on hackathons, innovation and content ⚾💻 - 25 Aug 2016
- Want a selfie with Ronaldo? 😃📷 - 19 Aug 2016
What do you get in each Sports Geek News weekly?
- Latest digital marketing articles on trends in digital and social media
- Keep up to date with latest campaigns in sports, entertainment and brand digital marketing
- Recap of latest Sports Geek Podcast with interviews with sports business and digital executives around the world
- Fun and weird links you may have missed spending too much time on work…
Sports Digital Marketing Email Newsletter you need