On this week’s episode Sean catches up with Senior Digital Media Director at Team Novo Nordisk to discuss how they are building a global fan base through pro cycling.
On this podcast you’ll learn about:
- Team Novo Nordisk’s point of difference being the world’s first all diabetes pro cycling team
- Their mission to inspire, educate and empower those living with diabetes
- Their goal to put riders in with diabetes in the Tour de France by 2021
- How they are leveraging from pro sports teams and what they do well but focusing on the message to inspire and change lives
- Working in the cause marketing space and getting the marketing mix right to inspire along with providing value to their sponsor
Resources from the podcast
- Thanks again to Zach Monette from Team Novo Nordisk, follow him on Twitter @ZachMonette, LinkedIn and his blog
- Follow Team Novo Nordisk
- Articles of interest:
- Other Sports Geek podcast episodes you might be interested in:
Sign up for these:
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
- Have you joined the world’s largest #SportsBiz Slack Community?
- Looking for a new gig? Sign up for Sports Geek Job Alerts
- Have you booked your free ticket for Digital Business Events on March 2 in Melbourne?
Some tweets you may have missed
Who is your favourite?
— Team Novo Nordisk (@teamnovonordisk) February 18, 2017
— Team Novo Nordisk (@teamnovonordisk) February 15, 2017
Ready for a big 2017
Some images from @veloimages on Instagram (Zach's recommendation)
— Zach Monette (@ZachMonette) December 10, 2016
My top 10 images for 2016. #9- The peloton passes the Bixby Bridge in Big Sur, California on stage 4 of the @amgentoc on a beautiful California day. #procycling #amgentoc #visitcalifornia #bigsur #bridge #peloton #cyclingshots #cycling #letour #nikon #veloimages #top10 #bikerace #uci_cycling #vista #californiadreamin #cyclingphotos
How to subscribe to Sports Geek Podcast
Thanks for the review on iTunes
Get more cheeks in the seats!
in iTunes by [email protected] from USA on July 13, 2016
Sean interviews the best of the sports business world to teach organizations how to get more engagement & get more “cheeks in the seats”! He’s fun to listen to & his passion for what he does shines through!