On this week’s episode Sean catches up with returning guest, Tom Halls, now Chief Digital Officer at NRG esports.
On this podcast you’ll learn about:
- What esports is and who their fans are
- How NRG esports was formed and how some big name stars made this happen
- What traditional sports can learn from the esports current model
- How esports is making its way into primetime
- #SportsBiz50 recap and how I plan to be more connected with #sportsbiz community
Resources from the podcast
- Thanks again to Tom Halls from NRG Esports, follow him on Twitter @tghalls, LinkedIn
- Follow NRG eSports on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Want to learn more about eSports? Visit dotesports.com
- Did you read the #SportsBiz50?
- Other podcasts that may interest you:
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
- Have you joined the world’s largest #SportsBiz Slack Community?
- Looking for a new gig? Sign up for Sports Geek Job Alerts
Some tweets you may have missed
Warm up time
— NRG Esports (@NRGgg) January 22, 2017
What was that Shaq?
— Tom Halls (@tghalls) January 8, 2017
For Formula E fans
— Tom Halls (@tghalls) December 31, 2016
Want to keep up to date with gaming/tech trends?
— Tom Halls (@tghalls) December 21, 2016
How to subscribe to Sports Geek Podcast
Thanks for the review on iTunes
Digital Media for Sports Fans
in iTunes by Scottish Golf Podcast from UK on June 11, 2016
The combination of helpful insight, best practise and sports specific case studies make this a must listen for content creators & marketers.