Apologies if you expected a Sports Geek Podcast yesterday but unfortunately an injury caused some delays. Find out more in the podcast, in today’s episode we catch up with Daniel Pinne from the Melbourne Storm on Harftime with Daniel Harford and Nick Truelson from the Western Bulldogs joins Francis Leach and I on ABC Grandstand.
Thanks again for the feedback, tag your tweets #SGP I’ve included some of your feedback on the Sports Geek Podcast page.
More specifically, in this podcast you’ll find out about:
- How the Melbourne Storm handle the workload of club and representative football
- The Melbourne Storm Man of Steel promotional jersey
- How did the NRL fare in digital around game 1 of the Origin series?
- Why the Western Bulldogs are so focussed on local initiatives for fan development
- How the Bulldogs followed the lead of Phoenix Suns with a geomarketing campaign for fans
Resources from the episode
- Find Daniel Pinne on Twitter (@DanPinne) and Linkedin
- Find Nick Truelson on Twitter (@nicktruelson) and Linkedin
- @MelbourneStorm and Facebook.com/MelbStormRLC
- Melbourne Storm Man of Steel Jersey Launch (Already sold out)
- Melbourne Storm Dark Night Jersey from 2012
- Cameron Smith (@CamSmith9) plays his 250 game (#Cam250) with team mate Billy Slater (@BillySlater)
- NRL Origin Social Media Mission Control and Twitter takeover of @NRL
- @WesternBulldogs and Facebook.com/Western.Bulldogs
- Western Bulldogs Rock Your Jersey promotion
- Western Bulldogs Our Heartland 2013 brand video
- Follow @Socceroos and #GoSocceroos hashtag to see how @Tim_Cahill and the team goes
- Check out Crows Core using Digital Cheer Squad built for Adelaide Crows
On iTunes? Subscribe to the Sports Geek Podcast in iTunes, if you liked the episode please leave comment or rating.
Search for “Sports Geek Podcast” on other podcast apps, please let me know if you can’t find it.
Thanks for tuning in, I’d love your feedback in the comments or send me a tweet @seancallanan