On this week’s podcast, Sean chats with Scott Kegley, Director of Digital and Social Media at the San Francisco 49ers.
On this Sports Geek Podcast you will learn:
- The inner workings of the 49ers’ Digital & Social Media Team and what’s unique about them.
- How to be a social media manager for the 49ers, JOB OPENING
- The #FortyViners, how it started and came to be a big hit
- The benefits of creating content that’s native to the platform in engaging non-core fans and ultimately broadening the scope of who you’re reaching
- Capitalising on wins as well as losses and being able to deliver great content on a “bad time”
- Why Sean is big on Snapchat
- Why the WWE is the one of the best at event fan engagement
- Why AT&T Park remains one of Sean’s fave stadiums in the world
- How your campaign can be featured at #SEAT2015 in San Francisco
Resources from the podcast
- Connect with Scott on Twitter (@scottkegley) and LinkedIn
- Connect with the San Francisco 49ers via their website
- Follow the 49ers on Vine, Facebook, Twitter (@49ers) & Instagram (@49ers)
- Confusion over Meerkat & Periscope at MLB games
- Join #SportsBizMelb to connect with Melbourne’s sports business community
- Check out Russell Scibetti’s #SBWeek
- Grab your ticket to @SEATConference
- Contact Sean if you’re interested in the pre-SEAT trip taking in sports in Seattle, Portland & Los Angeles
- Like SEAT on Facebook and follow @SEATconference on Twitter
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
Posts from 49ers you may have missed
Kicking off Forty Viners with Levi’s
More cool stop motion
Good luck in #TheWebbyAwards
Will we see Jarrod Hayne highlights like this in 49ers uniform?