In the latest podcast, Sean catches up with Rob Squillacioti from FFA on recent trip to west coast of USA.
On this Sports Geek Podcast you will learn about:
- Key themes for Rob from team visits
- After SEAT Rob suggests, “Don’t be consumed by big data”
- What is football’s big advantage in Australia
- Importance of knowing your brand
- What is it like to almost be struck by lightning?
- Are you using Snapchat?
Resources from the podcast
- Follow Rob Squillacioti on Twitter (@robsquilla) and Linkedin
- Follow @ALeague on Twitter, Instagram (@theAleague) and Facebook.com/ALeague
- Listen to more on Portland Timbers with my chat with Brian Costello
- Listen to Natalle Brown’s version of the lightning story
- Listen to Rob’s previous podcast on A-League season 10
- Check out some photos from SEAT Conference
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
Check out some highlights from #SportsGeekTrip
Picture with the NBA trophy mandatory at SEAT
— Rob Squillacioti (@robsquilla) July 21, 2015
Thanks for tweetage Rob
— Rob Squillacioti (@robsquilla) July 20, 2015
Fun to see Pirlo in action
— Sean Callanan (@seancallanan) July 26, 2015
This was a fun session
— Jayne Bussman-Wise (@jaynebwise) July 20, 2015
Congrats on getting the new FIFA 16 cover Rob
Fun trip hope you can join us next year in Vegas.
Are you on Snapchat?
Sports Geek Podcast by the numbers
How to subscribe to Sports Geek Podcast
Thanks for the review on iTunes
AdamBallinger from Australia on August 19, 2015
Really in depth exploration of the marketing side of sport. Great interviews with some of the biggest names in the field. This is a must listen for anyone interested in how sports marketing is done.
Thanks Adam, follow @AdamBallangerArt on Instagram