This is part of the Sports Geek Replay series where we are posting some of the best Sports Geek Podcast episodes based on download, listener and social media feedback.
Today’s episode was one of the most shared episodes on 2016 featuring Joe Gottfried from Maple Leat Sports & Entertainment, originally posted in September 2016.
On this podcast you’ll learn about:
- Why less partners that do more is better
- Key rules MLSE partners must follow for digital campaigns
- What partners are looking for in successful campaigns
- How important building trust between digital & commercial
- Why the digital sponsorships needs process for success
- How to solve the “square peg-round houle” problem when you think a sponsor doesn’t quite fit
- How will sponsor campaigns be affected by Facebook Brand guidelines
- Why education was important early and remains important as the landscape changes