In this episode I catch up with Peter Holtermann from ESPN and Holtermedia, on this Sports Geek Podcast you will learn about:
- How social can complement the TV broadcast
- The intricacies of digital rights on a global scale
- Knowing your audience and why your engaged with them
- The differences in fan engagement for a Grand Slam vs ATP Tournament
- How tournaments are embracing the year round social conversation
- Why tennis is suited to fan engagement strategies especially at Grand Slams.
- How can sports use Periscope & Twitter partnership and where problems may lie
- What you should always carry spare batteries when podcasting
Resources from the podcast
- Connect with Peter Holtermann on Twitter @Holtermedia and on Linkedin and at HoltermediaInc.com
- Listen to previous podcast with Kim Trengove from Tennis Australia back on ep 30
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
- Have you joined the world’s largest #SportsBiz Slack Community?
Check out Gael Monfils, flying!
Get your digital team on the right track
Sports Geek Podcast by the numbers
How to subscribe to Sports Geek Podcast
- Pocket Casts
- RSS feed
- Via Email
- Facebook Group
Thanks for the review on iTunes
Inspiring and great context
in iTunes by Jaykan14 from Sweden on January 25, 2016
Really interesting and great podcast with a real life perspective! Good education while it´s funny and great stories!