This week I dive into the Sports Geek Mailbag to answer YOUR questions, including:
- Will Twitter Instant Timeline attract new users?
- Will Twitter users hate “while you were away” tweets?
- Facebook clamps down on promotional posts what does this mean?
- Trends for 2015 – Paid vs Earned Media
- Should I write a book?
Resources from the podcast
- Thanks for the iTunes reviews, can we reach 100 by end of 2015?
- Great wrap of Twitter Analyst day from Tech Crunch including Twitter Instant Timelines
- Read what Facebook Newsroom says about overly promotional posts
- See you at Entrepreneur Club on November 25
- Grab your ticket to @SEATConference in San Francisco 19-22 July 2015 and SEAT London March 17 2015
- Contact Sean if you’re interested in the pre-SEAT trip taking in sports in Seattle, Portland & San Francisco
- Like SEAT on Facebook and follow @SEATconference on Twitter
- Have you downloaded the Sports Geek Premier League Look Book
- Connect with all guests of the podcast and check out the podcast archive
- Thanks for iTunes reviews in Australian iTunes and USA iTunes.
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
Tweets that caught my eye this week
Thanks for the tweet Dave
— Dave Kerpen (@DaveKerpen) November 17, 2014
An interesting way to break down ticket costs
— Nick Harris (@sportingintel) November 16, 2014
Agree with Jason here, but not a bad thing IMHO
so much for "owned" vs "earned" vs "paid" media. Facebook just turned your "owned" media into "paid" media. $$$ http://t.co/Cbus6yzNkL
— Jason Kint (@jason_kint) November 15, 2014