On this podcast you’ll find out about:
- How stadium design can enhance fan experience
- Story telling is at the essence of brand design
- How UK. Australian & USA sports markets compare in sports digital
- Stadium wi-fi, still a problem being solved around the world
Resources from the episode
- Find Michael Artis from 20.20 on Twitter (@michaeljeartis) and Linkedin
- Check what 20.20 did for Arsenal. follow @2020tweets
- Listen to Dan Maclaren on ep #38 Follow @DanielMcLaren on Twitter and on Linkedin
- Check out TheUKSportsNetwork.com and new site DigitalSport.co and on Twitter @DigitalSportUK and on their Linkedin group
- Connect with all guest of the podcast and check out the podcast archive
- Thanks to Jessica for sending in the Sounds of the Game clip from Clippers game.
- See you in Miami for SEAT Conference
- Thanks for iTunes reviews in Australian iTunes and USA iTunes.
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
- Follow Sports Geek on Linkedin
Help me improve this podcast, I’d love your feedback via this short survey. Thanks for reviews on iTunes