On this week’s podcast we look at the challenges facing national sporting organisations, why IFTTT is awesome and ready for season 10 of A-League.
On this podcast you’ll learn about:
- What national sporting organisations need to do to succeed in digital
- Why loose connections of your fans is important
- Importance of having clear goals when you have limited resources
- Why we use IFTTT with all of our clients
- How you can monitor every player on your playing list
- Importance of the favorite button on Twitter
- How I met Magic Johnson
- Importance of storytelling in sports
- Check out Australian Sports Technology Network
- Follow @ALeague on Twitter and on Facebook
- Check out some of my shared IFTTT recipes
- Please cast your vote for Richard Clarke’s SXSW submission on Arsenal’s FA Cup win
- IFTTT was a big discussion point on this episode of BBB on Content Curation
- Read Dion’s post on how to use IFTTT
- Listen to previous podcast on A-League with Brian Gibson
- Connect with all guests of the podcast and check out the podcast archive
- Thanks for iTunes reviews in Australian iTunes and USA iTunes.
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
Watch Magic Johnson – The Player
Watch Magic Johnson – The Business man
Here is the Bloomberg Game Changers documentary discussed in the podcast
Five IFTTT recipes you can use now
Save fan Instagram photos you like.
Reward fans who create great tweets for you
Keep track of Instagram photos you like.
OK six because we need one for Android
Listening via iTunes?
Subscribe to the Sports Geek Podcast in iTunes, if you liked the episode please leave a review on iTunes and help spread the word on your network. Thanks in advance.