This week’s episode is the first in our Sports Start Up Series featuring FamousFan. Sean catches up with Josh Biren, Co-Founder & Chief Hustler at FamousFan.
Breaking away from our traditional episode format, we take a new approach (think “Shark Tank”) where Josh will pitch what Famous Fan is and Sean will play role of the Sharks asking questions for you, the SGP listeners.
On this podcast you’ll learn about:
- What FamousFan is and what their pitch is to sporting teams
- Who is FamousFan’s ideal client?
- The story behind FamousFan’s first client and how did it go
- What do fans do when they are on the jumbotron and why it is a missed opportunity
- Lessons from running a startup (especially in sports)
- How any business can be described with the CHUNKY Pitch