Sean catches up with Joe Gottfried, Manager – Digital Media Sales for Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment on the latest podcast.
On this podcast you’ll learn about:
- Why less partners that do more is better
- Key rules MLSE partners must follow for digital campaigns
- What partners are looking for in successful campaigns
- How important building trust between digital & commercial
- Why the digital sponsorships needs process for success
- How to solve the “square peg-round houle” problem when you think a sponsor doesn’t quite fit
- How will sponsor campaigns be affected by Facebook Brand guidelines
- Why education was important early and remains important as the landscape changes
Resources from the podcast
- Thanks again to Joe Gottfried from MLSE, connect with him on Twitter @JoeGottfried and on Linkedin
- Connect with MLSE on Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram
- Connect with teams Joe works with:
- Support my SXSW Panel Picker – sportsgeekhq.com/sxswpanelpicker
- Support Richard Clarke’s SXSW Keynote – sportsgeekhq.com/votemrrichardclarke
- Other podcasts that may interest you
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
- Have you joined the world’s largest #SportsBiz Slack Community?
Some tweets you may have missed
Looking forward to chatting with Sasha on a future podcast
— Joe Gottfried (@joegottfried) July 18, 2016
Networking at its finest
— Joe Gottfried (@joegottfried) July 20, 2016
Great venue, only toured it never been to a live game (for now).
— Joe Gottfried (@joegottfried) May 24, 2016
Good read on the We The North phenomenon
— CSFX (@CdnSponsorForum) May 16, 2016
That’s gold Raptors!
Worried about making it in time for Game 5? Masai’s got you covered. #WeTheNorth
— Toronto Raptors (@Raptors) April 26, 2016
Raptors growth on Twitter as discussed on the podcast
— Twitter Sports CA (@TwitterSportsCA) April 14, 2016
Vote for my SXSW Panel
How to subscribe to Sports Geek Podcast
Thanks for the review on iTunes
Get more Cheeks in the Seats!
in iTunes by [email protected] from USA on July 13, 2016
Sean interviews the best of the sports business world to teach organizations how to get more engagement & get more “cheeks in the seats”! He’s fun to listen to & his passion for what he does shines through!