10 years is a long time in sports especially in the world of communications and digital, we catch up with Jeremy Monahan from South South Rabbitohs on Sports Geek Podcast. Facebook news feed has changed again, how can you ensure your content reaches your fans? The Super Bowl is on and we take a look at the Seahawks and Broncos.
On this podcast you’ll find out about:
- How Jeremy got his start at the Rabbitohs
- What part of Jeremy’s role is the most fun each week
- How the Rabbitohs moved back into the NRL club network
- Why members comes first drives Rabbitohs content strategy
- How Russell Crowe helps the Rabbitohs internationally
- What you need to know about Facebook news feed
- What styles of Facebook posts will work for your fans
- What Denver Broncos & Seattle Seahawks are doing on social for Super Bowl
- Which Grammy award winner provided the Sounds of the Game segment
Like this episode? please leave a review in iTunes.
Resources from the episode
Social Media Post of the Week
Two nominations for Super Bowl week from the Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos.
Seahawks asked fans to track the team plane as it headed to New York.
Broncos are looking to bump up Instagram numbers (277k followers compared to 2M+ on Facebook) with Super Bowl content, here is the match ball for SB48.
Send in your nominations for best social media post of the week – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine… for whatever reason fan engagement, sponsorship activation, cool content….
Closing 2 Cents
Listening via iTunes?
Subscribe to the Sports Geek Podcast in iTunes, if you liked the episode please leave a review on iTunes and help spread the word on your networks. Thanks in advance.