Jack Elkins was a lifesaver for me at SEAT in Miami covering for me on Saturday as my voice recovered, we didn’t talk much so we caught up to discuss his role as Business Innovation Manager at the Orlando Magic. One of the most tweeted about CRM sessions at SEAT was with Katie Morgan Katie Morgan and Lou Antonucci from Scribe discussing how the Texas Rangers integrate multiple data sources for their CRM solution.
On this podcast you’ll learn from about:
- Why Orlando Magic have an innovation lab
- Why innovation is not always tech focussed
- How startups can pitch to sports teams
- Why there is no such things as too much data
- CRM comes down to tickets so you need to know your fans
Resources from the episode
- Follow Jack Elkins @JackCElkins on Twitter and connect with him on Linkedin
- Connect with Katie Morgan on Linkedin
- Follow @OrlandoMagic on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook
- Follow @Rangers on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook
- Thanks Lou Antonucci from Scribe for organising the interview with Katie
- Check out more from Scribe at scribesoft.com
- Follow @SEATConference on Twitter and Instagram and like SEAT on Facebook
- Listen to podcast in out SEAT 2014 Sponsor Series
- Sound of the game was Bryan Cranston’s MLB TBS Post season promo.
- Connect with all guests of the podcast and check out the podcast archive
- Thanks for iTunes reviews in Australian iTunes and USA iTunes.
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
Katie in action at #SEAT2014
— Russell Scibetti (@rscibetti) July 21, 2014
Watch full Bryan Cranston MLB one man play
Listening via iTunes?
Subscribe to the Sports Geek Podcast in iTunes, if you liked the episode please leave a review on iTunes and help spread the word on your network. Thanks in advance.
Listen or download episode here
Follow Sports Geek on Soundcloud, all episodes available.