Sean catches up with Eric Blankenship, Manager – Vice President of Marketing at Tampa Bay Lightning – Tampa Bay Storm – Amalie Arena on the latest podcast.
On this podcast you’ll learn about:
- How Eric started in his career and coming home to Tampa Bay
- What marketing strategies they are using to achieve season ticket sell outs
- What are the two types of Lightning fans
- How Lightning owner drives community feel for Lightning
- Why game experience is super important for Eric
- How the “Distant Thunder” plan connects fans all around the globe
Attend #SBWeek16 events around the world
Resources from the podcast
- Thanks again to Eric Blankenship from Tampa Bay Lightning, Tampa Bay Storm & Amalie Arena, connect with him on Twitter @EBlankenship and on Linkedin
- Connect with Tampa Bay Lightning on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Connect with Tampa Bay Storm on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Connect with Amalie Arena on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Other links from the chat with Eric
- Thanks to all those who supported my SXSW Panel Picker – we will keep you posted!
- Other podcasts that may interest you
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
- Have you joined the world’s largest #SportsBiz Slack Community?
Some tweets you may have missed
“My name is Rafael Amarente”
"My name is Rafael Amarante."
— Tampa Bay Lightning (@TBLightning) February 21, 2016
We started with 32, but there can only be one…
— Tampa Bay Lightning (@TBLightning) September 5, 2016
— Tampa Bay Lightning (@TBLightning) August 24, 2016
Learning from one of the greats
— Tampa Bay Storm (@TampaBayStorm) June 23, 2016
— Amalie Arena (@AmalieArena) August 28, 2016
— Amalie Arena (@AmalieArena) August 13, 2016
How to subscribe to Sports Geek Podcast
Thanks for the review on iTunes
I never miss an episode
in iTunes by Marty Jaynes from UK on March 31, 2016