On this week’s Sports Geek Podcast I chat with Harf on SEN about World Cup & Socceroos. Lately I’ve been getting a few requests to help replace staff and reshape digital teams, so I discuss how to skill up and resource your sports digital team. We preview some the the killer digital campaigns for SEAT presentation and a listener question – What is the value of a hashtag?
On this podcast you’ll find out about:
- How Socceroos content was framed by one single player interview
- How sports digital teams have evolved in past 5 years
- What roles you need to be thinking of (as an employee and a sports team)
- What is the key ingredient you need with sports digital staff
- How do you value hashtags?
- Comparing Facebook growth – World Cup Vs LA Kings
Resources from the episode
Don’t miss SEAT 2014!
Not only does Christine Stoffel put on a wonderful conference, the conversations on the panels (and at the networking events) are completely worth it. I will be travelling 24 hours by plane to attend, that should give you an idea that SEAT is worth it. Don’t forget to send in your best content and campaigns so I can profile them at #SEAT2014, email me or use contact form. If you want to connect with sports executives then Miami is the place to be, secure your registration now.
Listening via iTunes?
Subscribe to the Sports Geek Podcast in iTunes, if you liked the episode please leave a review on iTunes and help spread the word on your network. Thanks in advance.