In the latest podcast, Sean catches up with Brooke Eaton, Director Digital Media for Barclays Center and Brooklyn Nets on the challenges balancing global and local marketing.
On this Sports Geek Podcast you will learn about:
- Brooke’s baptism of fire in her new role just before NBA All-Star game
- How the Nets are connecting with Brooklyn
- The success of #bkneighborhood hashtag
- How Brooke’s background in Olympics helped her move into NBA role
- Why it’s all about “creating content and creating experiences”
- How marketing a stadium differs from a team
- How the Nets use Snapchat to tell stories
Resources from the podcast
- Follow Brooke Eaton on Twitter (@thisisbrooke) and Linkedin and ThisIsBrooke1 on Snapchat
- Follow @BrooklynNets on Twitter, Instagram (@brooklynnets) and Facebook.com/BrooklynNets and check out #bkneighborhood
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
Check out some highlights from Brooklyn Nets & Barclays Center
Brooklyn Nets awesome fan photo shoot documented on Snapchat
— Brooke Eaton (@ThisIsBrooke) August 8, 2015
Brooklyn Nets Goofballs
— Brooke Eaton (@ThisIsBrooke) July 29, 2015
Bye bye SEAT 2015
— Brooke Eaton (@ThisIsBrooke) July 22, 2015
Do you agree with this Snapchat take?
— Brooke Eaton (@ThisIsBrooke) July 26, 2015
So I snapchatted Ferris Bueller to prove a point…
— Sean Callanan (@seancallanan) August 16, 2015
Love this use of team based GIFs
— Brooklyn Nets (@BrooklynNets) August 28, 2015
Brooklyn Nets preseason announced
Thanks again Brooke for the chat and the tour of Barclays when I was in New York.
Sports Geek Podcast by the numbers
How to subscribe to Sports Geek Podcast
Thanks for the review on iTunes
via iTunes by Hultink from Australia on August 27, 2015
Great insights across and industry with varied digital strategies and execution. Sean is a true thought leader for the sports digital marketing space!