On this week’s episode, we take a different approach and share with you a keynote from Sean’s recent work at the Australian Council for the Arts Marketing Summit. Sean spoke at the conference for his CHUNKY media business, sharing insights from the sports industry and “The value of the big 3” in social media and how the arts connect with their fans/audiences in a similar fashion.
On this podcast you’ll learn about:
- 1 in every 3 minutes in Australia people are accessing Facebook on their phones
- The value of data and building customised audiences and the importance of website pixels
- Embracing your digital cheer squad
- Getting the video right!
- How to Snapchat without Snapchatting
Resources from the podcast
- Resources from the show:
- Other podcast episodes you may have missed:
Sign up for these:
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
- Have you joined the world’s largest #SportsBiz Slack Community?
- Looking for a new gig? Sign up for Sports Geek Job Alerts
Join #SportsBiz Slack community
How to subscribe to Sports Geek Podcast
Thanks for the review on iTunes
Informative, interesting sports.biz discussions
in iTunes by Mmmbop86 from UK on February 1, 2017
Good interviews with a wide range of individuals from the world of sports business providing insight into the latest trends – particularly useful to those in another hemisphere! Suggest keeping to 30-40min max for best engagement. Keep up the good work.