Sean catches up with Bob Hamer, Founder of Sports Business Solutions on the latest podcast. Bob shares with Sean how he started working in sports and what the keys to sales success in sports are.
On this podcast you’ll learn about:
- How to break into sports business
- Importance of sales to get cheeks in the seats
- Why you should trust sales scripts
- How CRM and data analytics have levelled up the sales game in sports
- How teams are reframing the conversation with membership
- Why Sean & Bob love Linkedin as a networking platform
Resources from the podcast
- Thanks again to Bob Hamer from Sports Business Solutions connect with him on Twitter @SportsBizBob or @SportsBizSol and on Linkedin
- Other podcasts that may interest you
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
- Have you joined the world’s largest #SportsBiz Slack Community?
Some tweets you may have missed
Love what you do!
— Bob Hamer (@SportsBizBob) April 7, 2016
Training at Kansas City
— Bob Hamer (@SportsBizBob) April 13, 2016
A.B.C Always be closing
— Bob Hamer (@SportsBizBob) February 27, 2016
Go to networking events alone, force yourself to meet new people, don't stick with your colleagues and friends. pic.twitter.com/Sb1bKuyXS3
— SportsBizSolutions (@SportsBizSol) May 13, 2016
Nothing ventured, nothing gained
If you really want something in life you have to go out and get it. Nothing worth getting will be easy. pic.twitter.com/CzONqeVMS4
— SportsBizSolutions (@SportsBizSol) May 12, 2016
Sports Geek Podcast by the numbers
How to subscribe to Sports Geek Podcast
Thanks for the review on iTunes
Sports Geek Podcast
in iTunes by Lachlan Sellar from Australia on March 1, 2016
Great insights from some of the biggest names in sports administration as well as the host himself. Sean is clearly extremely passionate and knowledgable about the influence of digital in sport. A must for anyone working in sports marketing and communications.