On this week’s episode Sean throws the mike out to the #SportsBiz slack community for the first “Ask Sports Geek” podcast. With nearly 750 members, Sean thought it was a good opportunity to answer some of the questions of those within Slack to share with podcast listeners.
On this podcast you’ll learn about:
- The different channels available on SportsBiz slack
- What makes a great sport brand successful?
- What are your personal thoughts on Snapchat and where you think they are headed as a platform?
- It’s now a busy market, but what are the data analytics and insights areas for sporting teams that you feel are still untapped?
- What’s your stance on social media platforms monetizing the fan content being created inside stadiums?
- And more questions from the #SportsBiz Slack community
Resources from the podcast
- Resources from the show:
- Other Sports Geek podcast episodes mentioned in this podcast:
- #114 – Dennis Yu on how the Golden State Warriors are winning the digital marketing game
- #112 – Micah Hart on Atlanta Hawwwwwwks & NBA Digital
- #125 – Joe Gottfried from MLSE on integrating partners in digital
- #75 – Toronto digital with John McCauley
- #71 – Fiona Green on understanding your fans using CRM
- #48 – Michael Artis from 20.20
Sign up for these:
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
- Have you joined the world’s largest #SportsBiz Slack Community?
- Looking for a new gig? Sign up for Sports Geek Job Alerts
- Have you booked your free ticket for Digital Business Events on March 2 in Melbourne?
What the #SportsBiz Slack looks like?
Join #SportsBiz Slack community
How to subscribe to Sports Geek Podcast
Thanks for the review on iTunes
Best Australian Sports Podcast!
in iTunes by acoumailleau from Australia on February 9, 2016
As a sport marketing professional, I listen and follow Sean religiously and the Sports Geek podcast never disappoints! From international guests to local sport expert, it always delivers the best content!!