Alex Kunawicz is Head of Content for Liverpool FC, he oversees multiple websites and moving a free TV channel to a subscription service amongst a few of the projects he is tackling.
On this Sports Geek Podcast you will learn:
How Liverpool compares to Alex’s first gig at Preston North End
Making the move to a subscription TV model with LFC TV
Global approach with local presence for fans with 49 social media channels in 20 different languages
How can they bring a piece of Anfield to anywhere in the world
Why LFC Xtra was developed for new and younger fans
Experimenting with Snapchat for LFC
Why Periscope will be a nightmare for rights holders?
Resources from the podcast
- Connect with Alex Kunawicz on Twitter (@alexkunawicz) and on Linkedin
- Follow Liverpool on Facebook, @LFC on Twitter and @LiverpoolFC on Instagram & @LFC on Vine
- Check out Liverpool FC websites
- Long form content trailer featuring Philippe Coutinho
- Grab your ticket to @SEATConference
- San Francisco 19-22 July 2015 – SPECIAL SPORTS GEEK OFFER – Australian & NZ attendees – Convince your boss with this download
- Like SEAT on Facebook and follow @SEATconference on Twitter
- Have you signed up for weekly Sports Geek News?
Posts from Liverpool FC
Promo vine for Philippe Coutinho video.
Plenty of content for #ThanksStevie for club legend Steven Gerrard.
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) June 4, 2015
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) May 22, 2015
Now that is some history
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) June 3, 2015
How can we help you?
Sports Geek Podcast by the numbers
Want to be profiled at SEAT?
How to subscribe to Sports Geek Podcast
Thanks for the review on iTunes
Always fantastic to listen to Sportsgeek and his guests. Informative, relevant, comes with many insights and fun to listen to while on the go. Many thanks and keep up the great work, Sean! benjsto from Germany